[Chicago] beers at sully's tonight?

David Durham david.durham.jr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 19:08:31 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 6:51 PM, Cosmin Stejerean<cosmin at offbytwo.com> wrote:
> There was supposed to be a Chicago Clojure meetup tonight, but it looks like
> most of the regulars can't make it. So if  you have nothing else to do I
> invite you to come grab some beers at Sully's, I should be here for a while.

I could be enticed to meet up.  I do request that this time you not
personally attack me for not using emacs, and that I still be allowed
to make fun of programmers using "dual monitors."   (I.e., those who
have not discovered the virtual desktops concept. I.i.e, (wo)men who
are unable to achieve on a level field of play.)

-Dave