[Chicago] Temporary leave as Organizer

Brian Ray bray at sent.com
Mon Jun 1 23:34:04 CEST 2009

As I have in the past, I will need to take a temporary leave from
organizing ChiPy meetings. Worry not Chipmunks, I will return August
or September. I may attend, I just can not organize.

So that opens the floor for an organizer for the June meeting. Any
volunteers? Feel free to use the same organization method I use;
although, it includes waiting to the last minute or doing nothing at
all. Here is a guide http://zenhabits.net/2007/03/the-art-of-doing-nothing/

I know Sully's has offered to host.  Once some steps up to the plate
as organizer, and the group sees this fit (or does not complain)  I
will contact them off the list so that appropriate introductions to
Sully's people can be made. Other venues will work also.  Just do not
let ChiPy die. ChiPy needs you!

Regards,

Brian Ray