[Chicago] Hot Topics in Technology Panel Debate w/ Martin Fowler.

Garrett Smith g at rrett.us.com
Wed Jun 17 01:42:41 CEST 2009

Sounds like I wanted to be there. Was this recorded by any chance?

----- "Cosmin Stejerean" <cosmin at offbytwo.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Garrett Smith < g at rrett.us.com > wrote:
>

> Did anyone go to this? How did it go?

I was there. I thought it went pretty well. The topics were interesting and I was definitely exposed to some new ideas and points of view. In particular I found the discussions about language workbenches and polyglot programming to be relevant to be relevant to issues that come up occasionally at work. I also liked the balanced viewpoints on cloud computing and the way it applies to enterprises.