[Chicago] Where Can I Find Python Training?

Ted Pollari tcp at mac.com
Thu Mar 5 00:21:32 CET 2009

On Mar 4, 2009, at 2:26 PM, Bryant wrote:

> I was forwarded the ChiPy user group meeting email a few weeks back
> from a colleague.  I am curious to know where in the Chicagoland
> area I could possibly receive training on it.  I am familiar with
> other programming languages but have not extensively used Python.
> Please advise. Thanks.
>
> --Bryant
> bhardy at inbox.com

If you act quickly, PyCon, the national/North American Python
conference is coming at the end of this month and it starts with 2
days of tutorials.

See http://us.pycon.org/2009/tutorials/schedule/1AM1/ for the Hands-On
Python I & II course taught by Dr. Harrington, one of ChiPy's own and
a few spaces seem to still be available, though I'd act quickly if I
were you...

If you don't want to register for the whole conference, you can
register for the tutorials only at a significant discount: http://us.pycon.org/2009/registration/

Good luck!

-ted