[Chicago] Where did Python come from, Pappy Guido?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sun Mar 8 23:52:54 CET 2009

Apologies if this went by already and I've forgotten.  Back in January
Guido started posting material he'd written for an ACM paper that never
got finished, and it's an interesting look at history I'd forgotten
hearing about (and maybe some I never have heard before).

  http://python-history.blogspot.com/

--
There is overwhelming evidence that the higher the level of self-esteem,
the more likely one will be to treat others with respect, kindness, and