[Chicago] March meeting presenters and topics

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:39:44 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Garrett Smith <g at rrett.us.com> wrote:
> ----- "Brian Ray" <bray at sent.com> wrote:
>> Here is what I have so far on speakers:
>>
>> March:
>> James S - (30) Scientific with NumPy, SciPy and matplotlib ...
>> Frank   - (30) Extend VIM
Garrett - (30) Using Thrift with Java/Python/C

> I can do something on Thrift with examples of Java/Python/C cross
> communication.

I thought I would need another practice run for my talk but I'm a
little burnt out on it and need to save up the magic for PyCon :)
Since Garrett has some material on the interesting inter-language
bridge, Thrift, I'd like to offer my slot to Garrett.  Sorry about the
confusion but I will not be giving my talk this Thursday.

-Kumar