[Chicago] Flourish conf

Samir Faci spam at esamir.com
Fri Mar 13 18:46:51 CET 2009

I maybe wrong about this.. but I think they have some arrangements as far as
recording/media.  I can double check on that.

Power strips I believe they're set on.  If chipy or any other organization
wants a table let me know, I'll get you in touch with the person you need to
talk to.

Sorry for the delayed response was cleaning up my mailing list acct and saw
this email.

--
Samir