[Chicago] A python 3D game engine/library

Jon Sudlow jsudlow at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 23:35:37 CET 2009

I've been playing with this, its a very cool idea. As python is able to
interact and drive more complicated, feature rich programs, I think the
language will start spreading into the mainstream more and more. You might
think Python is already mainstream, but a lot of my friends who go to
universities around the country are still doing c++ and java as the core
teaching languages. Some didn't even know about python.
my 2c

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 12:26 AM, Kenneth P. Stox <ken at stox.org> wrote:

> I thought this might be of interest to some on the list:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pyggel/

Jon Sudlow
3225 Foster Avenue
221 Sohlberg Hall