[Chicago] Thurs night at PyCon

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:43:02 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Rob Kapteyn <robkapteyn at gmail.com> wrote:
> me too -- but remember -- most things are at the Hyatt Regency this time.
>
> hint: find someone with a room in the hotel to validate your parking ticket
> in the machine ;-)

That parking lot at the Rosemont El stop is super cheap (or was last
year).  It was a 5 min walk from last year's hotel and judging from
the map it's even closer to the Hyatt this year:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=9300+Bryn+Mawr+Avenue+60018&ie=UTF8&ll=41.983245,-87.859919&spn=0.004865,0.007607&t=h&z=17