[Chicago] Declined Session Chair for two Sessions today

Chris McAvoy chris.mcavoy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:55:17 CET 2009

Hey Folks,

I have to drop out of session chairmanship today.  I just opened the
slots on the calendar, they're the sessions that begin with python
vm's panel at 1.10pm and a better python for the jvm at 3.20 session.
I'll be in both sessions, but there's a strong possibility I'm going
to have to step into the hall to take a phone call during that time,
so I'd rather drop out than risk the session chair duties.

I'll keep an eye on the schedule and make sure someone fills in.

Chris