[Chicago] Flourish 2009 is this Friday/Saturday!

Lukasz Szybalski szybalski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:12:38 CEST 2009

fyi..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Flourish <info at flourishconf.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Subject: Flourish 2009 is this Friday/Saturday!
To: flourish2008 at acm.cs.uic.edu

Hi folks,

You're getting this email because you registered for Flourish 2008.
Don't worry, I don't intend on spamming you any more than this.  I
wanted to let you know that this Friday and Saturday (April 3rd and
4th) is Flourish 2009.

We're continuing our proud tradition of informing and educating about
open source with the addition of workshops.  And, of course, with the
success of last year's panel, we've included one this year as well
(with DHH, creator of Ruby on Rails, on it).  This year's theme is
"Open Society", so all of our talks are about some aspect of openness.

Please check out the schedule here:
http://www.flourishconf.com/flourish2009/?q=node/35

You can register here: http://www.flourishconf.com/register

Hope to see you there,
Gary Turovsky
Flourish 2009 Organizer

How to create python package?
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/PythonPaste
DataHub - create a package that gets, parses, loads, visualizes data
http://lucasmanual.com/mywiki/DataHub