[Chicago] Jython?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue May 12 20:20:11 CEST 2009

Lo, I have edited the wiki as so, since no one has stepped in to do it
yet. Fix this if it is broken.

<quote>
May's meeting is hosted by ThoughtWorks.

Expect to be in a world of hurt if you don't RSVP ;) Avoid this fate
by emailing jcroneme at thoughtworks dot com.

    ThoughtWorks Aon Center 200 E. Randolph Chicago , IL 60601 25th Floor

What are we talking about? home brew? restful jython? pyMite?
</quote>

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Tal Liron <tal.liron at threecrickets.com> wrote:
> The wiki tells me to check the mailing list. :)
>

> No sweat, we can discuss this at the meeting and decide.
>

> -Tal
>
> sheila miguez wrote:
>
>> I am having trouble detecting consensus. Maybe you could swoop in to
>> the wiki page and stick yourself on the list and see if anyone
>> objects.
>>
>> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Tal Liron <tal.liron at threecrickets.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Hey, uhm, group. Am I actually doing a "REST with Jython" presentation on
>>> Thursday?
>>>

>>> My authority detector is failing to point me towards how these things get
>>> decided by the group... I'm game either way, just would like to know if I
>>> should prepare.
>>>

>>> -Tal

sheila