[Chicago] Jython?

Josh Cronemeyer joshuacronemeyer at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:40:48 CEST 2009

There will be pizza from Chicago's Pizzeria.  I'll probably grab some beer
too so Dave isn't disappointed when he looks in our fridge and sees a few
ancient and undesirable beers.

I'm going to be shutting things down at 9pm because my babysitter turns into
a pumpkin at 9:30pm.  Sorry! * 3  Worst of all, that means I don't get to go
to elephant and castle.  Fuller's Porter on Hand Pull. MmMmmmmmm.

And if you haven't RSVP'd already... Do it NOW!