[Chicago] fishing for talks

Tal Liron tal.liron at threecrickets.com
Mon Nov 2 03:07:17 CET 2009

* Packaging Python for Debian/Ubuntu

I'd give an introduction to the whole Debian distribution system, which
is actually pretty neat, and show you how to push your Python app into a
Personal Package Archive (PPA) on Launchpad, which is not neat at all
and in fact is an undocumented abyss teeming with poisonous, man-eating
crocodiles. I'll save you from the crocodiles.

(I am planning a talk on Django and scalability later on, but am not
ready quite yet.)