[Chicago] fishing for talks

Garrett Smith g at rre.tt
Mon Nov 2 18:32:01 CET 2009

It'd be a good synergy I think to give it us first -- we don't need
polish for goodness sake :)

So thoughts on opening up Nov for dedicated coverage of "Python for
Scientific and High Performance Computing" by the aforementioned
gang-of-three?

I realize it's a bit heavy handed to push the other volunteer topics
off for a month, so feel free to shoot this down.

Garrett