[Chicago] fishing for talks

Tal Liron tal.liron at threecrickets.com
Mon Nov 2 21:03:40 CET 2009

Oops, I forgot that I'm giving a talk about Prudence, my open source REST
framework, for ACM on the 12th. It will be a much-expanded version of the
talk I gave at ChiPy a while ago, and will have a lot more Python in it.

So, conflict. Is the date for ChiPy absolutely set for the 12th?

Ooh, check out the hot picture of me:

http://www.chicagoacm.org/

-Tal