[Chicago] OT: starting a radio station (hackers needed)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 21:43:44 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 1:37 PM, selizondo <selizondo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Kumar,
>
> sounds like fun, when is the next code meetup?
>
> Thanks,
> Salomon

Hey Salomon,
We're going to have an informal meetup for those of us on the tech
angle (6 or so people) Sunday December 6th.  Please come by if you are
remotely interested, just to listen in and hear a bit about what we're
focusing on next.  This is open to anyone else too, just let me know
off list and I'll send you the details when they are available.