[Chicago] IBM Assembler

Jon Sudlow jsudlow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 20:55:07 CET 2009

i started this thread on assemblers I think because I asked a question. Just
wanted everyone to know it has been resolved. I'm working on my last
assignment, than I will be done with BAL!

Unrelated, but whoever was talking about Django Piston, GOOD JOB, Piston is
great. Ive been experimenting with it on the local dev server and you can
roll out pretty good web apps quick. I like it!
-jon