[Chicago] ChiPy Planning Time

John Stoner johnstoner2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 01:01:13 CEST 2009

All that shouldn't be a problem. I'm at the space now, and I just
walked around and counted seats, and we have 35. 10 or so more should
be easy to provide. More is possible, but if 'someone big decides to
drop in,' we'll probably need some warning.  We have wifi. we can get
a projector, we have big white walls that work well for projecting.

We also have lots of other stuff: servers, a drill press, a forge,
soldering irons, a sewing/crafting area, a couple RepRaps(3d printers)
in various stages of construction... we can make just about anything
you want. A tour after your meeting will probably be in order.

Just so's we're clear, are we talking Thursday the 8th? 7pm?

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Brian Ray <bray at sent.com> wrote:

>>> =eetings? What all do you need?
>>
>> So you want to host a chipy meeting, eh? I would anticipate 30-40 on next
>> Thursday.  Could be more if someone big decides to drop in.  We need a
>> projector and a place to project on :}  Food and Beer donations will not be
>> refused.
>

> ... oh yeah, WIFI is a plus.
>
> This is going to be our best meeting ever. Thanks!
>
> Brian Ray

blogs:
http://www.generosity.org/stoner/
http://boogiepants.typepad.com/
'In knowledge is power; in  wisdom, humility.'