[Chicago] ChiPy Planning Time

John Stoner johnstoner2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 06:02:48 CEST 2009

One other thing: we require everyone who enters our space to sign a
waiver. It's very short, no small print. We do have hazardous
equipment on site, like a drill press, a small forge, welding
equipment, stuff you could injure yourself with if you do something
dumb. We just need it to be clear that folks are responsible for their
own safety, for the sake of our liability.

We'll make sure it's efficiently handled. It shouldn't take any longer
than signing in to a secure building.