[Chicago] ChiPy October Meeting and Social meetup this Thursday at 7pm

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Thu Oct 8 18:57:22 CEST 2009

I guess I'm going to give a talk on python in the upcoming Blender 2.5
release.  It'll be pretty unprepared, but it's getting pretty interesting.

Also, Blender 2.5 is the first app I know of that *requires* Python
3.X.  So that's pretty interesting on its own.  But there's plenty more
interesting stuff to discuss.

It's going to be mostly an overview talk.  Blender's python integration
could possibly span 3 separate talks, especially considering the blender
game engine's use of it, which is a seaparate but interesting talk.