[Chicago] debrief of your evening at PS1

John Stoner johnstoner2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 08:16:22 CEST 2009

I just wanted to check in here and ask folks what they thought of hosting
your meeting at PS1. This was the first time we've hosted an event for an
outside organization (if that wasn't obvious), and we'd like to learn what
we can from the experience. So, what did you think? What did you like/not
like about it? Did you feel welcome? Was there anything we could have done
better to support your meeting?

You can email any constructive criticism you may have to me off list (if
that's more appropriate to this list--I'm new here), and I'll make sure to
pass it on.

--
blogs:
http://www.generosity.org/stoner/