[Chicago] Request for A/V Help for Ignite Chicago

Allan Spale allan2600 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:29:14 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,
I have a friend who is organizing an Ignite Chicago evening this
Thursday...most likely at Northwestern University. The organizer is looking
for someone to videotape sessions. While I would have wanted to provide this
service, my schedule is not going to cooperate (and a lot of my
uncooperative schedule has kept me from Chipy meetings too). So, I am
sending out a call to the Python community to see if anyone who has these
skills might be interested or available this Thursday evening. If you are
interested, please contact me and I will provide his contact information.
Perhaps if you videotape as I did last time, you could present some Python
material or some other topic of your choice. The organizer will very likely
take care of uploading the taped footage, so all you would need to do is
just film and leave the tapes with the organizer.

As an update on my side, I have left the world of freelance consulting and
am now working for a small predictive analytics company doing a mixture of
web and Python programming. I hope to see everyone at the Chipy meeting next
month.

Allan