[Chicago] Great New Venue for Sept 10th Monthly Meeting

Clyde Forrester ccf3 at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 5 03:22:35 CEST 2009

I've got my "Hello, and Beyond" talk ready to go. It covers simple
programs in a number of languages. The idea is to cover: 1. How to get
started. 2. Some early lessons. 3. How languages compare. and 4. Some
other programming fundamentals.

It will be an ongoing project for me, but it has grown past the minimum
amount of stuff I need to be able to say that it's ready to go.

Clyde Forrester