[Chicago] help pick up vid equipment

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Tue Sep 8 17:42:29 CEST 2009

Dudes,

Josh has equipment stored for us at Thoughtworks. I need help getting
it by tomorrow early afternoon (because I also volunteered it for the
Erlang meeting tomorrow at 6, why did I do that?). Anyway, Erlang
meeting is here in the Ogilvy transportation center, and Thoughtworks
is not to far away. Maybe I can cab it. Or rent a car. Or have someone
help.

I don't remember how much equipment is there. If it too much for one
person to carry; I can make multiple trips. If someone would help me I
would be happier.

There is a book reading group for Richard Powers, The Echo Maker
tonight which I would like to go to. He is one of my favorite authors
of all time. If I pick up stuff today it would have to be in time for
being able to make it to Lincoln Square by 7:30.

If you help, Carl will buy you a beer and food (or not a beer if you
don't like it). I would, but I am awkwardly non-talkative* so you
wouldn't enjoy me buying you a beer as much as you would Carl, who is
very gregarious.

* I bought this shirt to help
http://imgs.xkcd.com/store/imgs/just_shy_square_0.png

--