[Chicago] Tornado, shines good on Python?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sun Sep 13 16:10:24 CEST 2009

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:28:54AM -0500, Martin Maney wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 07:30:56PM -0500, Brian Ray wrote:
> > Any thoughts on this...
> >
> >     http://www.tornadoweb.org/

Apparently Python hackers labor through the night to bring us yet more
news and benchmarks.  (hmmmm... lies, news and benchmarks?  just
free-associating while the caffeine osmoses)

http://antoniocangiano.com/2009/09/13/benchmarking-tornado-vs-twisted-web-vs-tornado-on-twisted-vs-unicorn/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYubpuIe3cw  (tornado vs. rails: pun)

...and the race continues.

--
"What's so funny?  That I'm sitting on a deserted beach at night,
nibbling at gourmet meals, and rereading every book I've ever loved?