[Chicago] Intro to Python

William Scullin wscullin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 21:32:06 CEST 2010

So, there's a gaggle of us who are involved in a tutorial for python
for scientific and high performance computing. Nick is skipping out
this year to concentrate on other stuff - so I may have to see about
snagging someone else who does a lot of highly scalable computation
with  python - but I think I can speak for the group when I say that
we'd be willing to do the whole sheboygan if there'd be enough
interested parties and someone can arrange a place with two
projectors, networking, and sustenance for about five hours this
Summer.

- William