[Chicago] Red Eye Labs

Joe Germuska joe at germuska.com
Fri Apr 16 16:15:52 CEST 2010

I think I sent this to ChiPy before. If so, please forgive my persistence, but:

My friend Steph is coordinating a project called RedEye Labs, which is basically a team internship (for college students or recent grads) to
	"Create a project with a practical application that serves this purpose: How can RedEye/Metromix better serve your Chicago neighborhood?"

There are about two weeks left before the application deadline.  If you are interested, apply!  or if you know anyone who might be, please pass it on...

Thanks
	Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe at Germuska.com * http://blog.germuska.com * http://twitter.com/JoeGermuska

"I felt so good I told the leader how to follow."
-- Sly Stone