[Chicago] Welcome to the Best ChiPy Meeting EVER! Lollapythonlooza

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:55:54 CEST 2010

Hello Python Monsters:

In planning this month's rocking meeting I noticed, despite I huge
buzz factor and a lot of interesting dialog and some not so
interesting :),  we have only one great presentation planned... did I
miss some!? http://chipy.org

Who has something they are working on they want to chat in front of an
attentive crowd for a half hour or so? May I recommend: Jython,
Webware, SQLObject, Reportlab, how to compose emails without being a
troll ... or perhaps something none of us could have imagined.

Please RSVP for the meeting because we may have some sponsorship
opportunities.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHVLOTNTU3oxTzJKYjB3RmV4eVZkMEE6MA

Also, if any of you were lucky enough to attend last month's meeting
you may wonder how the best meeting ever could possible get even
better?  Come Thursday and find out for yourself!!

Cheers,

Brian Ray