[Chicago] Position: Python Developer - HFT Trading firm - Chicago, IL

Richard Moss rich at mossltd.com
Tue Aug 17 18:11:55 CEST 2010

Python Developer - HFT Trading firm - Chicago, IL
Python developer needed for math/trading applications and research at leading HFT firm. The person we are searching for will have a strong background with python programming and the ability to work with very large historical datasets. You should have a very strong math background as well. This can involve writing very complicated python scripts and programs! You will work very closely with traders and quantitative analysts in their equities trading group on state-of-the-art trading strategy and execution systems.

Requires:

Strong python programming experience developing applications and scripts using complex regular expressions
Strong math knowledge and education
Experience working with massive datatsets/historical data

This company is a top-tier electronic, algorithmic trading firm, located in Chicago, IL. This firm is one of the most advanced high frequency electronic trading firms in the world and uses python throughout the company, as well as other languages. This firm has a culture that rewards creativity and hard work. No third parties, please. We will not consider candidates from outside the USA. No telecommuting. We offer very generous compensation (best in the industry), fantastic benefits and very generous relocation packages. Please contact me immediately with a resume!

Send resumes to:

Rich Moss
rich at mossltd.com

Rich Moss