[Chicago] Feb at Sullys, talks?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Mon Feb 1 22:11:07 CET 2010

I originally said I was going to talk about XUDD, but I think I am going
to pull a switcheroo or skip talking altogether!  Again!  For the second
month in a row!

Unfortunately this month I got pulled into a rather significant
animation project.  It has sucked up 100% of my spare time, and it has a
short deadline.  The one cool thing about it though is that it involved
a lot of python scripting with the new blender bpy api.  Which is pretty
neat!  Like, really neat!

I gave a talk on Blender earlier but it was more of an intro to the
concepts of Blender, not scripting in Blender with Python itself.  If
people are interested in this, I can give a talk on it.

Otherwise I'm gonna skip out on talking this month!

 - cwebb