[Chicago] deploying to the cloud

Joe Germuska joe at germuska.com
Wed Feb 10 19:26:02 CET 2010

We're using EC2 at the Trib.  One of my teammates just wrote a blog post about some tweaks to our fabfile:
http://blog.apps.chicagotribune.com/2010/02/10/refactoring-fabric/

And we're also working on a recipe for firing up an EC2 GeoDjango environment which will demonstrate other parts of how we do what we do.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe at Germuska.com * http://blog.germuska.com * http://twitter.com/JoeGermuska

"Learn to fear any church that fears drums." --Regie Gibson