[Chicago] Hackathon: Quiet Riot this Saturday!

Karl Norby karl.norby at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:56:23 CET 2010

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late call-out, but we're having our monthly coding
hackathon this Saturday, February 27, at 8pm; or whenever you want to
show up.  We've had a lot of good projects come out of this, and we
always want to see more.  We're going to shut of the power tools,
ingest a lot of caffeine, and crank out some code.

Everyone's welcome to attend.  Bring a laptop (or other project!) and
come code, reverse engineer, architect, and/or solder the night away.

Name: Hackathon: Quiet Riot Edition
Location: Pumping Station: One, 3354 N. Elston, Chicago, IL
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010. Repeats every 4th Saturday.
Time: 8:00PM to Noon (Sunday)

Happy hacking!

-Karl