[Chicago] Django Development Sprint Reminder -- Chicago January 9-10th

Alex Gaynor alex.gaynor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 19:16:22 CET 2010

Hi all,

This is just a quick reminder that there will be a development sprint
for Django on January 9-10th in Chicago at the Everyblock offices.
This is just after the major feature freeze so we'll be working on a
bunch of smaller features.  If you can make it we'd love if you could
join us.  If you've never contributed to Django before this is the
perfect time to start, we'll have plenty of people to help you get
started!  If you can make it please sign yourself up here:
http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Sprint20101Chicago (just add your
name to the list), and if you can't make it in person we'll all be on
IRC so you can sprint with us online as well!

Thanks,
Alex

--
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your
right to say it." -- Voltaire