[Chicago] Last minute topic change? (d-bus -> GitPython)

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Tue Jan 12 23:06:31 CET 2010

So, I originally was planning on giving a talk on d-bus this month.  I
actually had set aside some time to prepare for it on Sunday.  But
between Saturday night and Monday morning I was very, very under the
weather (the most sick I've been in quite a while).  The result is, I
can give a talk on d-bus this month, but it won't be as good as I had
hoped, as I was sick in my preparation time, and I really didn't work on
the d-bus related project I had anticipated investing in.

End result is, I can give an okay talk on d-bus that I am kinda prepared
for.  Or I can give a much more interesting talk on GitPython, something
I've been using quite a lot this month, which I expect quite a few
people here are interested in.

Are people interested?  If three people or more give a +1 to this, I'll
make the topic change, otherwise I'll stick with the d-bus talk.

 - cwebb