[Chicago] RSVP for tonights meeting

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Thu Jun 10 17:21:00 CEST 2010

If you might attend, please sign up so that security has your name:
http://chipy.org/FrontPage#sign-up

add your pizza order in the comments.  and they are personal pizzas,
so saying you will eat what ever is there is saying you will hope
someone shares their pizza with you.  which they will, but seems goofy
to plan on that when you could just get your own.

I need to make this stuff more clear-er next time.

Need to run to the post office to see how much it will cost to ship AV
gear to PyCon Australia.  I'll put the order in when I get back from
that.

--
Carl K