[Chicago] Programmer Wanted

Richard Komaiko richard at thelawyermarket.com
Thu Jun 24 18:48:35 CEST 2010

To Whom it May Concern:

My name is Richard Komaiko.  I am a co-founder of a new website called The
Lawyer Market <http://www.thelawyermarket.com>, which is based in Chicago.
 Our site is written principally in Python.  We are beginning to grow, and
now considering bringing on an additional programmer, or at least an intern.
 We are on the lookout for Chicago area python programmers.  If anyone is
interested, please contact me for more information.

Best,

--
Richard Komaiko
Co-founder & CEO

***This email message does not constitute legal advice, and should not be
relied upon as such.  The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this transmission in error, please contact the sender by reply
e-mail or  by telephone (773.442.2856) and delete and destroy all copies of
the material, including all copies stored in the recipient's computer,
printed  or saved to disk.***