[Chicago] meeting where?

Garrett Smith g at rre.tt
Mon Mar 8 17:25:57 CET 2010

I think in deference to anyone's who's presenting who can't make it
next month, we should keep it as is, no matter how tentative. But it
would be nice to have more than five presentations.

If we're stuck with five, we could allow presenters, at their
discretion, to present more content/go longer. No sense insisting on a
lightning format, IMO.