[Chicago] meeting where?

Garrett Smith g at rre.tt
Mon Mar 8 17:55:02 CET 2010

Pretty good list! Awesome to see Fortran in there!

It is probably late to get more languages, but let's assume for a
minute that Chipy presentations can be put together really, really
quickly :)

I *personally* would love to see any of these:

- A non-core Python "language" (stretching a bit) like Twisted or
Stackless Python (emphasis obviously on what makes it different from
standard Python)
- Scala
- Closure
- Occam
- Go
- Something really weird/specialized like k
- Something really "old" that is being used for current app dev