[Chicago] meeting where?

Jonathan Hayward christos.jonathan.hayward at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:35:48 CET 2010

Maybe someone could present on the Intercal dialect known as Perl?

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Chad Glendenin <chad at glendenin.com> wrote:

> > Ps. if we get a ruby speaker, could we have someone talk about the
> > language rather than the Rails web framework?
>
> Jim Benton told me that he can talk about Ruby. He's a smart guy; I'm
> sure he won't conflate Ruby-the-language with Rails-the-framework,
> although, if the audience has any Rails questions, I'm sure he can
> answer them. :-)
>
> ccg

→ Jonathan Hayward, a Senior Web Developer who cares deeply about usability
→ www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanhayward • jonathan.hayward at pobox.com
→ Ajax, CGI, CMS, CSS, HTML, IA, JSON, JavaScript, LAMP, Linux, Perl, PHP,
Python, SQL, UI, Unix, Usability, UX, XHTML, XML
→ With a good interest in the human side of computing and making software
and websites a joy to use