[Chicago] The Portland group guards the door to their meetings...

Jonathan Hayward christos.jonathan.hayward at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 21:36:20 CET 2010

Why not just override __get__() and __set__()?

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Kumar McMillan <kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 1:37 PM,  <skip at pobox.com> wrote:
> > Pretty serious Python group out there in Portland.  Looks like they've
> begun
> > stationing bouncers at the front door:
> >
> >    http://wiki.python.org/moin/PortlandPythonUserGroup
>

> there are a lot of Ruby programmers in Portland.  I can see why they
> might need protection.
>

> > Skip

→ Jonathan Hayward, a Senior Web Developer who cares deeply about usability
→ www.linkedin.com/in/jonathanhayward • jonathan.hayward at pobox.com
→ Ajax, CGI, CMS, CSS, HTML, IA, JSON, JavaScript, LAMP, Linux, Perl, PHP,
Python, SQL, UI, Unix, Usability, UX, XHTML, XML
→ With a good interest in the human side of computing and making software
and websites a joy to use