[Chicago] Perl Follow-up

Clyde Forrester clydeforrester at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 21:11:28 CET 2010

Yes, those are the answers I'm looking for. Thank you!

The transpose function gives me insight as to how Python programmers
view data and structures. Understanding the way of the language is
something I have to go through with each language.

And the standard library gives me the built-in best performance, and
cleaner, maintainable code.

c4