[Chicago] Red Eye Labs

Joe Germuska joe at germuska.com
Fri Mar 26 21:18:00 CET 2010

My friend Steph Yiu is looking for applications for her Red Eye Labs project.  Forwarding to ChiPy in case anyone is interested.  Links at the bottom.

> Calling all nerds, geeks, journalists, developers, artists, designers,
> photographers and general "idea people." We have an awesome
> opportunity for you to develop, design and build your very own
> real-life application at RedEye and Metromix.
> Create a project with a practical application that serves this
> purpose: How can RedEye/Metromix better serve your Chicago
> neighborhood?
> RedEye Labs is a 3-month long residency program where students and
> recent graduates get hands-on experience taking a project from idea to
> execution. Not only will students get to work closely with the
> RedEye/Metromix newsroom, but they will also get "class sessions" from
> an industry speaker in various fields. Keep in mind, this is not an
> internship -- you will be working mostly off-site.
> FULL DETAILS/APPLICATION: http://bit.ly/9bbEgx
> BLOG POST: http://bit.ly/bZCior

Joe Germuska
Joe at Germuska.com * http://blog.germuska.com * http://twitter.com/JoeGermuska

"Participation. That's what's gonna save the human race." --Pete Seeger