[Chicago] Red Eye Labs

Joe Germuska joe at germuska.com
Fri Mar 26 21:18:00 CET 2010

My friend Steph Yiu is looking for applications for her Red Eye Labs project.  Forwarding to ChiPy in case anyone is interested.  Links at the bottom.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe at Germuska.com * http://blog.germuska.com * http://twitter.com/JoeGermuska

"Participation. That's what's gonna save the human race." --Pete Seeger