[Chicago] 6 long talks!

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Fri May 7 17:47:12 CEST 2010

Thanks all for the title wave of proposals.  This is a good problem to have.

There is no way we can do all of these in one meeting.  even if we cut
out the pizza and book giveaway.  I am not giving up the Pizza, and I
really want to get these book outa here.

A friend made a site that may help solve this problem... It isn't
really meant for user group meetings, but if we can come up with
enhancement requests maybe it will be.  in the mean time, I am going
to try it for voting.  cuz trying to keep track of the 100's of +1's
here would be completely unreasonable.

http://planyp.us/plans/498992628364-chipy-may

Click, sign up, vote.  (ER #1: support OpenID)

Vote early and vote often.  vote for how ever many you want to see.
If it lets you.  i wonder.  If you don't like it, vote here, but tell
me why you don't like it.  I'll try to keep track of everything.

--
Carl K