[Chicago] Looking for engineers to develop Django webapps

Champness, Jacob jchampness at alpineaccess.com
Sun Oct 3 05:37:44 CEST 2010

Alpine Access University is looking for Software Engineers to contribute on
several key enterprise webapps. We develop using a Django/Linux/MySQL stack
and deploy on virtual server technology in the cloud.

We are a small development team working hard at developing software products
which bring jobs home from overseas and fuel our company's ability to drive
employment growth.  We practice Scrum and place a premium on test-driven
design and development.  It would be great if you had experience with
Python, Javascript/DOM, and/or SQL.  You will work on all aspects of
development from database design to Django development to browser UI
development.  We also support and encourage you to contribute to open source
projects.  Though our team is geographically distributed, you will work
primarily in either our Chicago office or our Capital Hill area Denver
office.

Alpine Access University offers a competitive salary package and strong
benefits including medical, dental, and vision; 401K with company match,
paid holidays and vacation.  To learn more, please visit our website at
http://www.alpineaccessu.com<http://www.alpineaccessu.com/>.

Thanks,
Jacob Champness

Jacob Champness
Director, Learning Technology Software Development

Alpine Access  |  www.alpineaccess.com<http://www.alpineaccess.com>
Phone: 720.938.9119

Find Your Way Home(tm)

This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.