[Chicago] From PMA - Position: Python Software Development

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 15:54:53 CEST 2010

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 16:14, Paul May <paul at paulmayassociates.com> wrote:

>  Hey ChiPy , still looking for Python Talent for the North Burbs of
> Chicago.
>

> Don't make me send this out in Red to get your attention ;-)
>

> Anyone interested??? Great company and they're doing some very interesting
> development.
>

> Python Web Developer - Deerfield Illinois 60015 - Full time role
>

> $75,000.00 - $110,000.00
>
>  A minimum of one plus yrs of solid GUI or server side Web- Application
> PYTHON software development experience. Solid understanding of object orient
> concepts, using formal development methods. (Experience with agile/test
> driven methodologies a plus)
>
> Experience developing robust, secure, complex, scalable, high volume,
> commercial-grade web applications.
>
> Should have some database programming with PostgreSQL, DB2, or Oracle,
> SQLAlchemy or Twisted.
>
> Financial and business workflow development experience.
>
> Expertise with all phases of the software development lifecycle, including
> requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support.
>

> Any architect and systems development experience a big plus.
>
> Application development using Linux, Apache, Webware, SQLObject, Reportlab
> technologies a big plus.
>
> Web services and enterprise application integration experience a big plus
>
> Business process focused systems experience a big plus.
>
> Skills working in a collaborative team environment.
>
> BA/BS in CS or equivalent experience.
>
> Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
>

> Click here to apply online<http://www.pcrecruiter.net/pcrbin/apply.asp?r=WHiSxfAEkw%2bEBhCkSUKtCYjT7NKfjfhi02t4mNvwwG2xdbPONJhdDiOpsVmD4c1pUn%2futxs%3d>
>

>  **
>
> *Paul*
>

> *v 708.479.1111 *
>
> *c 312.925.1294*
>
> *Paul May & Associates (PMA)*
>
> paul at paulmayassociates.com
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmayassociates
>
> http://twitter.com/paulmayassoc

To anyone who may be considering this position, they have some really sharp
people up there. An upper level manager I used to work with is at this
place, and a few engineers from this company have migrated with him. I
really enjoyed the manager, and although I didn't work directly with those
engineers, I knew of them as being good people and smart developers.

...just my 2 cents. I'm not associated with this company or Paul May.