[Chicago] Far, Far, Far Northwesterners on ChiPy

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 04:47:33 CEST 2010

I am thinking a ChiPy-North SIG might me in order here.  I can help :) We need to pick a day of the month (1st thursday, 3rd Thursday, ...). It can not conflict with ChiPy! I also suggest a special list, wiki, ....  I will be able to attend most likely.  This is going to be the best special interest group ever.