[Chicago] ChiPy North Meeting

Paul May paul at paulmayassociates.com
Sat Oct 16 06:35:03 CEST 2010

Congrats on putting together the North Chapter. I feel some sense of sparking the lurkers out there to come together, even though this wasn't my thread  ( ha , ha )
I'm up for buying libations and pizza again for one of the meetings up north. Just let me know what works?

Paul

v 708.479.1111
c 312.925.1294
Paul May & Associates (PMA)