[Chicago] Random Hacks of Kindness

James Sams sams.james at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 07:29:20 CEST 2010

Just saw this on a forum I frequent and thought I'd pass it along. Brian,
should make sure the Sprint doesn't conflict with this. I will probably try
to go to this but am not otherwise affiliated with the event or any of its
sponsors.

-- james

Random Hacks of Kindness is hosting a hacking event on December 4th and 5th,