[Chicago] Looking for a few good presentations. Help!

Chad Glendenin chad at glendenin.com
Wed Sep 8 16:52:26 CEST 2010

If anybody's interested, I could give a lightning talk on using Python
and Fabric (http://fabfile.org/) to control remote Unix shells for
various sysadmin tasks, with the caveat that I have basically no time
to prepare... and I don't want a bad performance going on my permanent
record. :)

Thanks,
chad